How to Make The Cutest Wax Warmer Bunny for your Easter Mantel
Who wouldn’t want this little cutie on their Easter Mantel or part of an Easter Vignette? Not only is this so cute, but it’s also a cheap Easter decoration, since its all items you can get at the Dollar Store. It’s a very Traditional Easter decoration. Let’s get right into how to make this little cutie. Printable instructions follow.
Paintable Bunny from Dollar Tree
Foam eggs from Dollar Tree
Moss from Dollar Tree
White Chalk Paint
Pink Fine line marker
Hydrangea stem from Dollar Tree
Paint the wax warmer. I have done one of these with 2 coats of Chalk Paint, and one with a coat of spray paint and then a coat of Chalk Paint. Both ways seem to work equally as well.
Remove the hook from the bunny head with your needle nose pliers.
Next paint the bunny.
After the paint is dry on the Bunny, use a fine point marker to make the inside of the ears pink.
Next hot glue some moss to the inside of the wax warmer, and also to the top. I used my hand to push it down gently into the glue.
Time to hot glue the bunny to the top on top of the moss. Now it’s getting cute!
Don’t put the hot glue gun away yet. Now hot glue the egg inside on the moss. Careful not to burn your fingers on this part. OUCH!
Place flowers inside near the egg. I did not glue the flowers down in mine but you can if you need to.
The last step to your cute Easter mantel.
Now tie a bow around the wax warmer. Learn how to make the bow in this post.
And that’s all there is to make this cute little bunny for your Easter mantel. Such an adorable addition to traditional Easter decor as a part of a vignette. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Instagram.
Till next Time…
- Paintable Bunny from Dollar Tree
- Foam eggs from Dollar Tree
- Moss from Dollar Tree
- Wax Warmer
- White Chalk Paint
- Pink Fine line marker
- Hydrangea stem from Dollar Tree
- Pink Ribbon
- Remove the ribbon and hook from the bunny head
- Paint the wax warmer and the bunny with white chalk paint.
- After the paint is dry on the Bunny, use a fine point marker to make the inside of the ears pink. to
- Hot glue moss to the inside of the wax warmer, and also to the top.
- Hot glue the bunny to the top on top of the moss.
- Hot glue the egg inside on the moss
- Place flowers inside near the egg.
- Tie a bow around the wax warmer.